This host is installed with IBM DB2 and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.5 FP9 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21588098
This flaw is due to an unspecified error within the DAS component can be exploited to compromise the component or cause a denial of service.
IBM DB2 version 9.1 through FP11 IBM DB2 version 9.5 through FP8 IBM DB2 version 9.7 through FP5
- IBM DB2 Administration Server (DAS) Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 UDB Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- MySQL 5.x Unspecified Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Audit Facility Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database Server 'RDBMS' component Denial of Service Vulnerability