This host is installed with IBM DB2 and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.5 FP9 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21588098
This flaw is due to an unspecified error within the DAS component can be exploited to compromise the component or cause a denial of service.
IBM DB2 version 9.1 through FP11 IBM DB2 version 9.5 through FP8 IBM DB2 version 9.7 through FP5
- MySQL 5.0.51a Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- MySQL 5.x Unspecified Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 April2014
- Oracle Database Server Upgrade and Downgrade Component Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SAP MaxDB 'serv.exe' Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability