The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows remote users to cause denial of service or execution of abritrary code. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.1 FP10, 9.5 FP7, 9.7 FP3 or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
The flaw is due to a boundary error in the 'receiveDASMessage()' function in 'db2dasrrm' and can be exploited to cause a heap-based buffer overflow via a specially crafted request sent to TCP port 524.
IBM DB2 version 9.1 before FP10, IBM DB2 version 9.5 before FP7 and IBM DB2 version 9.7 before FP3
- IBM DB2 Administration Server Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database Server 'RDBMS' component Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Sep10)
- IBM DB2 UTL_FILE Module Directory Traversal Vulnerability (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Nov12 (Windows)