The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows remote users to cause denial of service or execution of abritrary code. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.1 FP10, 9.5 FP7, 9.7 FP3 or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
The flaw is due to a boundary error in the 'receiveDASMessage()' function in 'db2dasrrm' and can be exploited to cause a heap-based buffer overflow via a specially crafted request sent to TCP port 524.
IBM DB2 version 9.1 before FP10, IBM DB2 version 9.5 before FP7 and IBM DB2 version 9.7 before FP3
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Oct14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Audit Facility Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Vulnerabilities - Oct 06
- IBM DB2 SQL/PSM Stored Procedure Debugging Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database Server 'RDBMS' component Denial of Service Vulnerability