The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows remote users to cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.7 FP6, 9.8 FP5 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27007053
The flaw is caused due an error within chaining functionality in the Distributed Relational Database Architecture (DRDA) module, which can be exploited to cause a crash by sending a specially crafted DRDA request.
IBM DB2 version 9.7 before FP6 IBM DB2 version 9.8 before FP5
- MariaDB 'COM_CHANGE_USER' Command Insecure Salt Generation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-02 Nov12 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-04 Nov12 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 XSLT Library Denial of Service Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 July-2013 (Windows)