The host is installed with IBM DB2 and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause a denial of service (null pointer dereference and application crash). Impact Level: System/Application
Update IBM DB2 9.1 FP7, 9.5 FP5, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&uid=swg24022678
The flaw is due to null pointer dereference error in db2pd within the problem determination component via unspecified vectors.
IBM DB2 version 9.1 prior to FP7 IBM DB2 version 9.5 prior to FP5
- IBM DB2 Distributed Relational Database Architecture Request DoS Vulnerability
- MySQL 'Gis_line_string::init_from_wkb()' DOS Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)
- MySQL Authentication Error Message User Enumeration Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL 'bitsubstr' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability