The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows remote authenticated users to execute non-DDL statements by leveraging previous possession of this authority. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.1 FP10, 9.5 FP6a, 9.7 FP2 or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
The flaw is due to an error in the application while revoking 'DBADM' privileges. This does not restrict users from executing non-DDL statements.
IBM DB2 version 9.1 before FP10, IBM DB2 version 9.5 before FP6a and IBM DB2 version 9.7 before FP2
- PostgreSQL Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 'REPEAT()' Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle Database 'XML DB component' Unspecified vulnerability
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 03 May14 (Windows)