The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows remote users to cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.1 FP11, 9.5 FP8, 9.7 FP5, 9.8 FP4 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27007053
The flaw is caused due an error within the server component can be exploited to cause a crash by sending a specially crafted Distributed Relational Database Architecture request.
IBM DB2 version 9.1 before FP11, IBM DB2 version 9.5 before FP9, IBM DB2 version 9.7 before FP5 and IBM DB2 version 9.8 before FP4
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- PostgreSQL 'make check' Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 db2pd Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 03 May14 (Windows)