This host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to privilege escalation vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to gain escalated privileges and bypass certain security restrictions. Impact Level: Application
Apply the appropriate fix from below link, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21646809
The flaw is due to the program failing to limit users from the EXPLAIN authority, which will allow a remote attacker to potentially execute the SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE DML statements with elevated privileges.
IBM DB2 versions 9.7 through FP8, 10.1 through FP2, and 10.5 through FP1
Get the installed version of IBM DB2 with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 Jan14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-05 July-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct-2013 (Windows)
- MySQL multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Distributed Relational Database Architecture Request DoS Vulnerability