The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to insecure library loading vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation allows local unauthenticated users to gain elevated privileges and execute arbitrary code with root privileges. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to version 9.7 Fix Pack 6, 10.1 Fix Pack 1, or higher, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
The flaws are due to an error in 'db2rspgn' and 'kbbacf1', which allow users to gain privileges via a Trojan horse libkbb.so in the current working directory.
IBM DB2 version 9.7
- PostgreSQL 'bitsubstr' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Win)
- MySQL < 5.1.47 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct-2013 (Windows)
- MariaDB 'COM_CHANGE_USER' Command Insecure Salt Generation Security Bypass Vulnerability