The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to insecure library loading vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation allows local unauthenticated users to gain elevated privileges and execute arbitrary code with root privileges. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to version 9.7 Fix Pack 6, 10.1 Fix Pack 1, or higher, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
The flaws are due to an error in 'db2rspgn' and 'kbbacf1', which allow users to gain privileges via a Trojan horse libkbb.so in the current working directory.
IBM DB2 version 9.7
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 July14 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Conversion Encoding Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 01 Jan14 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL 'RESET ALL' Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 Jan14 (Windows)