This host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to multiple denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause the server to terminate abnormally and cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Apply the appropriate fix from below links, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21690787 http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21692358
The flaws are due to - An error during the handling of a specially crafted ALTER TABLE statement on an identity column. - An error when handling a specially crafted XML query, which can result in a consumption of CPU resources.
IBM DB2 versions 9.5 through FP10 IBM DB2 versions 9.7 through FP10 IBM DB2 versions 9.8 through FP5 IBM DB2 versions 10.1 through FP4 IBM DB2 versions 10.5 through FP4
Get the installed version of IBM DB2 with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- MySQL Denial of Service (infinite loop) Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-06 July-2013 (Windows)