The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to multiple security bypass vulnerabilites.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass security restrictions, gain knowledge of sensitive information or cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application.
Update DB2 to 9.5 Fix Pack 7, or 9.7 Fix Pack 4, For updates refer to http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
Multiple flaws are due to, - An access validation error which could allow users to update statistics for tables without appropriate privileges. - An error when revoking role memberships, which could result in a user continuing to have privileges to execute a non-DDL statement after role membership has been revoked from its group.
IBM DB2 versions prior to 9.5 Fix Pack 7 IBM DB2 versions prior to 9.7 Fix Pack 4
- PostgreSQL PL/Perl and PL/Tcl Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-02 Nov12 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-03 Nov12 (Windows)
- MongoDB engine_v8 Denial of Service Vulnerability
- MongoDB mongod Malformed X.509 Certificate Handling Remote DoS Vulnerability