The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to multiple security bypass vulnerabilites.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass security restrictions, gain knowledge of sensitive information or cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application.
Update DB2 to 9.5 Fix Pack 7, or 9.7 Fix Pack 4, For updates refer to http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
Multiple flaws are due to, - An access validation error which could allow users to update statistics for tables without appropriate privileges. - An error when revoking role memberships, which could result in a user continuing to have privileges to execute a non-DDL statement after role membership has been revoked from its group.
IBM DB2 versions prior to 9.5 Fix Pack 7 IBM DB2 versions prior to 9.7 Fix Pack 4
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Oct14 (Windows)
- MySQL mysqlhotcopy script insecure temporary file
- IBM DB2 SYSIBMADM Multiple Vulnerabilities (Sep10)
- IBM DB2 'DT_RPATH' Insecure Library Loading Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 Oct14 (Windows)