The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to multiple security bypass vulnerabilites.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass security restrictions. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.7 Fix Pack 3 or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
Multiple flaws are due to, - An error in the application while revoking privileges on a database object from the 'PUBLIC' group, which does not mark the dependent functions as 'INVALID'. - An error in the application while compiling a compound SQL statement with an 'update' statement can be exploited by an unprivileged user to execute the query from the dynamic SQL cache.
IBM DB2 versions prior to 9.7 Fix Pack 3
- MongoDB nativeHelper Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-02 Jan2014
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 01 May14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-04 July-2013 (Windows)