The host is installed with IBM DB2 and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to bypass security restrictions, cause a denial of service and some are having unknown impact. Impact Level: System/Application
Update IBM DB2 9.5 FP 5 or 9.7 FP 1, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&uid=swg24022678
The flaws are due to: - An unspecified error in RAND scalar function in the common code infrastructure component when the Database Partitioning Feature (DPF) is used. - An error in common code infrastructure component does not properly validate the size of a memory pool during a creation attempt, which allows attackers to cause a denial of service via unspecified vectors. - An error in install component when configures the High Availability (HA) scripts with incorrect file-permission and authorization settings.
IBM DB2 version 9.5 prior to FP 5 IBM DB2 version 9.7 prior to FP 1
- MySQL 5.5.20 Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Oct14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Administration Server Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Nov12 (Windows)