The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to permission weakness vulnerability.
Unknown impact. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.5 Fix Pack 9. For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
The flaw is due to the 'nodes.reg' file, which is having insecure world writable permissions.
IBM DB2 version 9.5
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Vulnerabilities - Oct 06
- IBM DB2 Audit Facility Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database Server 'RDBMS' component Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Upgrade and Downgrade Component Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities - April 06