This host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause denial of service conditions. Impact Level: Application
The fix for this vulnerability is available for download for DB2 V9.7 FP9 http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24036646 For DB2 V9.8, V10.1 and V10.5, the fix is planned to be made available in future fix packs. http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21660041
An unspecified flaw related to the OLAP query engine.
IBM DB2 versions 9.7 through FP9 IBM DB2 versions 9.8 through FP5 IBM DB2 versions 10.1 through FP3 IBM DB2 versions 10.5 through FP2
Get the installed version of IBM DB2 with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 SYSIBMADM Multiple Vulnerabilities (Sep10)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Oct14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-05 July-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 Oct14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 03 May14 (Windows)