The host is installed with IBM DB2 and is prone to buffer overflow and TLS Renegotiation vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause a denial of service or to bypass security restrictions. Impact Level: System/Application
Update IBM DB2 9.1 FP9, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
The flaws are due to: - Buffer overflow error within the scalar function 'REPEAT', which could allow malicious users to cause a vulnerable server to crash. - An error in the 'TLS' implementation while handling session 're-negotiations' which can be exploited to insert arbitrary plaintext into an existing TLS session via Man-in-the-Middle (MitM) attacks.
IBM DB2 version 9.1 prior to FP9
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL PL/Perl and PL/Tcl Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-02 Nov12 (Windows)