The host is installed with IBM DB2 and is prone to Buffer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary code with elevated privileges or crash the affected application. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 9.1 FP9 or 9.5 FP6 or 9.7 FP2 or later. For updates refer to, http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/db2/express/download.html
The flaw is due to error in 'REPEAT()' function when processing SELECT statement that has a long column name generated.
IBM DB2 version 9.1 before FP9, 9.5 before FP6, 9.7 before FP2.
- IBM DB2 Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-03 Nov12 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 Feb15 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Oct14 (Windows)