The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to multiple vulnerabilites.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass security restrictions, gain knowledge of sensitive information or cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application.
Update DB2 version 9.7 Fix Pack 2, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
Multiple flaws are due to, - An erron in the handling of 'SYSIBMADM' schema. It does not perform the expected access control on the monitor administrative, which allows attackers to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors. - An erron in the handling of 'AUTO_REVAL' when AUTO_REVAL is IMMEDIATE, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service.
IBM DB2 versions prior to 9.7 Fix Pack 2
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Jan2014
- MySQL 'Gis_line_string::init_from_wkb()' DOS Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Feb15 (Windows)
- MongoDB nativeHelper Denial of Service Vulnerability