The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to multiple vulnerabilites.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass security restrictions, gain knowledge of sensitive information or cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application.
Update DB2 version 9.7 Fix Pack 2, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&uid=swg27007053
Multiple flaws are due to, - An erron in the handling of 'SYSIBMADM' schema. It does not perform the expected access control on the monitor administrative, which allows attackers to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors. - An erron in the handling of 'AUTO_REVAL' when AUTO_REVAL is IMMEDIATE, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service.
IBM DB2 versions prior to 9.7 Fix Pack 2
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 May14 (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Components Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 Jan14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-05 July-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)