The host is running IBM DB2 and is prone to directory traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows remote users to modify, delete or read arbitrary files via a pathname in the file field. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to IBM DB2 version 10.1 FP1 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC85513
The flaw is caused due an improper validation of user-supplied input by routines within the UTL_FILE module. Which allows attackers to read arbitrary files.
IBM DB2 version 10.1 before FP1 on Windows
- IBM DB2 Audit Facility Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- IBM DB2 UDB Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- MySQL 5.0.51a Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities - April 06
- MySQL Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability