This host is running IBM solidDB and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade IBM solidDB to 6.5 FP9, 7.0 FP1 or later, http://www-03.ibm.com/software/products/us/en/ibmsoli
The flaw is due to an unspecified error when handling a SELECT statement containing a rownum condition with a subquery.
IBM solidDB 6.5 before FP9 and 7.0 before FP1
Get the installed version of IBM solidDB with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 Feb15 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- PostgreSQL 'make check' Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Win)
- CouchDB Message Digest Verification Security Bypass Vulnerability