This host is running IBM solidDB and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade IBM solidDB to 6.5 FP9, 7.0 FP1 or later, http://www-03.ibm.com/software/products/us/en/ibmsoli
The flaw is due to an unspecified error when handling a SELECT statement containing a rownum condition with a subquery.
IBM solidDB 6.5 before FP9 and 7.0 before FP1
Get the installed version of IBM solidDB with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 July-2013 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Conversion Encoding Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-04 July-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 'DT_RPATH' Insecure Library Loading Code Execution Vulnerabilities