IBM SolidDB is prone to a remote code-execution vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code with SYSTEM user privileges. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of- service condition. The vulnerability is reported in version 6.5 FP1 (22.214.171.124). Prior versions may also be affected.
The vendor released updates to address this issue. Please see the references for more information.
- IBM DB2 UTL_FILE Module Directory Traversal Vulnerability (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server 'RDBMS' component Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 SQL/PSM Stored Procedure Debugging Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities - Jan 08
- MySQL 5.x Unspecified Buffer Overflow Vulnerability