IBM SolidDB is prone to a remote code-execution vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code with SYSTEM user privileges. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of- service condition. The vulnerability is reported in version 6.5 FP1 (220.127.116.11). Prior versions may also be affected.
The vendor released updates to address this issue. Please see the references for more information.
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Nov12 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 'nodes.reg' Permission Weakness Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server listener Security Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM SolidDB 'solid.exe' Handshake Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities