The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote users to gain sensitive information to redirect users to arbitrary web sites and conduct phishing attacks via the logoutExitPage parameter. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to BM WebSphere Application Server 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/was/
Multiple flaws are due to an error in, - handling 'logoutExitPage' parameter, which allows to bypass security restrictions. - handling Administration Console requests, which allows local attacker to obtain sensitive information.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1 before 220.127.116.11 and 7.0 before 18.104.22.168
- Arbor Networks Peakflow SP 'index/' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat 'sort' and 'orderBy' Parameters Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- HttpBlitz Server HTTP Request Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Multiple Vulnerabilities Jul-11
- bozohttpd Security Bypass Vulnerability