The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote users to gain sensitive information to redirect users to arbitrary web sites and conduct phishing attacks via the logoutExitPage parameter. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to BM WebSphere Application Server 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/was/
Multiple flaws are due to an error in, - handling 'logoutExitPage' parameter, which allows to bypass security restrictions. - handling Administration Console requests, which allows local attacker to obtain sensitive information.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1 before 18.104.22.168 and 7.0 before 22.214.171.124
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 'plugin-key.kdb' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http' 2.2.9 for Unix Timeout Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) XSS and CSRF Vulnerabilities