The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (CPU consumption) via a crafted URL. Impact Level: Application
Apply the fix pack 18.104.22.168 or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27007951 ***** NOTE: Please ignore this warning if the patch is applied. *****
The flaw is due to unspecified error in the administrative console, which allows attackers to cause a denial of service.
IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 6.1 before 22.214.171.124
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Herberlin Bremsserver Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability
- GoAhead Webserver Multiple Stored Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability - March 2011
- Apache Tomcat 'Transfer-Encoding' Information Disclosure and Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities