The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (CPU consumption) via a crafted URL. Impact Level: Application
Apply the fix pack 220.127.116.11 or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27007951 ***** NOTE: Please ignore this warning if the patch is applied. *****
The flaw is due to unspecified error in the administrative console, which allows attackers to cause a denial of service.
IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 6.1 before 18.104.22.168
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- IBM Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager Tomcat Default Account Vulnerability
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Ecava IntegraXor Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (Windows)