The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to cause a denial of service (CPU consumption) by sending many crafted parameters. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg24031034
The flaw is due to an error in computing hash values for 'form' parameters without restricting the ability to trigger hash collisions predictably which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service.
IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 6.0 to 220.127.116.11 IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 6.1 before 18.104.22.168 IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 7.0 before 22.214.171.124 IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 8.0 before 126.96.36.199
- Apache Tomcat Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Ecava IntegraXor Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- GoAhead WebServer Script Source Code Disclosure
- Apache Traffic Server HTTP TRACE Request Remote DoS Vulnerability