The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to cause a denial of service (CPU consumption) by sending many crafted parameters. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg24031034
The flaw is due to an error in computing hash values for 'form' parameters without restricting the ability to trigger hash collisions predictably which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service.
IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 6.0 to 220.127.116.11 IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 6.1 before 18.104.22.168 IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 7.0 before 22.214.171.124 IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 8.0 before 126.96.36.199
- bozotic HTTP server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IIS 5.0 Sample App reveals physical path of web root
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability