The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to conduct cross-site scripting attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg24031034
The flaw is due to an error in Installation Verification Test (IVT) application in the Install component, which allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) version 6.1 before 188.8.131.52 IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) version 7.0 before 184.108.40.206
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Kolibri Webserver 'HEAD' Request Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- HttpBlitz Server HTTP Request Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Aspen Sever Directory Traversal Vulnerability