The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to conduct cross-site scripting attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg24031034
The flaw is due to an error in Installation Verification Test (IVT) application in the Install component, which allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) version 6.1 before 220.127.116.11 IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) version 7.0 before 18.104.22.168
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Authentication bypassing in Lotus Domino
- F*EX (Frams's Fast File EXchange) Multiple XSS Vulnerabilities
- AOLServer Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat 'sort' and 'orderBy' Parameters Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities