The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let remote unauthorized attackers to access or view files or obtain sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Apply the latest Fix Pack (18.104.22.168 or later) or APAR PM45992 http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21474220
The flaw is caused by improper handling of requests in 'JSF' applications. A remote attacker could gain unauthorized access to view files on the host.
IBM WebSphere Application Server versions 8.x before 22.214.171.124
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_proxy' Reverse Proxy Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Boa Webserver Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat HTTP NIO Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability