The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let remote unauthorized attackers to access or view files or obtain sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Apply the latest Fix Pack (220.127.116.11 or later) or APAR PM45992 http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21474220
The flaw is caused by improper handling of requests in 'JSF' applications. A remote attacker could gain unauthorized access to view files on the host.
IBM WebSphere Application Server versions 8.x before 18.104.22.168
- GoAhead WebServer Script Source Code Disclosure
- bozotic HTTP server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Apache Tomcat Session Fixation Vulnerability (Windows)
- Boa Webserver Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability