The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let remote unauthorized attackers to access or view files or obtain sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Apply the latest Fix Pack (18.104.22.168 or later) or APAR PM45992 http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21474220
The flaw is caused by improper handling of requests in 'JSF' applications. A remote attacker could gain unauthorized access to view files on the host.
IBM WebSphere Application Server versions 8.x before 22.214.171.124
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Check for dangerous IIS default files
- Apache HTTP Server Scoreboard Security Bypass Vulnerability (Windows)
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)