The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote users to gain sensitive information and conduct other malicious activities. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from vendor link, http://www-01.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/was/
The flaws are due to by improper validation of user-supplied input in the Global Security panel and master configuration save functionality. which allows attacker to force a logged-in administrator to perform unwanted actions.
IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 184.108.40.206 and prior.
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_proxy' Reverse Proxy Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server 'httpOnly' Cookie Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- jHTTPd Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat HTTP NIO Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM HTTP Server Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities