The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to Cross-site Scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to conduct Cross-site scripting attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to IBM WAS version 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206, For updates refer to http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/ws/was/
The flaw is due to an error in the Administration Console, which allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
IBM WAS Version 6.0 before 220.127.116.11, 6.1 before 18.104.22.168 and 7.0 before 22.214.171.124
- LiteSpeed Web Server Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache UserDir Sensitive Information Disclosure
- jHTTPd Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities 02 - March 2011
- Apache Traffic Server HTTP TRACE Request Remote DoS Vulnerability