The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to conduct cross-site scripting attacks or to obtain sensitive information and cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 220.127.116.11 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg24031034
The flaws are due to - An unspecified error exists in a WS-Security policy enabled Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) application. - A Certain unspecified input passed to the web messaging component is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. - A SibRaRecoverableSiXaResource class in the Default Messaging Component, does not properly handle a Service Integration Bus (SIB) dump operation involving the First Failure Data Capture (FFDC) introspection code.
IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) version 6.1 before 18.104.22.168
- Xerver HTTP Server Web Administration Denial of Service Vulnerability
- HP System Management Homepage Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Zeus Web Server 'SSL2_CLIENT_HELLO' Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Weborf 'get_param_value()' Function HTTP Header Handling Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Media Player Classic (MPC) Webserver Multiple Vulnerabilities