The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to conduct Cross-site scripting attacks and cause a Denial of Service. Impact Level: Application
Apply Fix Pack 13 for version 7.0 (22.214.171.124) or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27014463 ***** NOTE : Ignore this warning, if above workaround has been applied. *****
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in the administrative console due to improper filtering on input values. - A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in the Integrated Solution Console due to improper filtering on input values.
IBM WebSphere Application Server versions 7.0 before 126.96.36.199.
- Jetty Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_proxy' Reverse Proxy Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) XSS and CSRF Vulnerabilities
- CERN HTTPD access control bypass
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities