The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to conduct Cross-site scripting attacks and cause a Denial of Service. Impact Level: Application
Apply Fix Pack 13 for version 7.0 (188.8.131.52) or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27014463 ***** NOTE : Ignore this warning, if above workaround has been applied. *****
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in the administrative console due to improper filtering on input values. - A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in the Integrated Solution Console due to improper filtering on input values.
IBM WebSphere Application Server versions 7.0 before 184.108.40.206.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability
- HServer Webserver Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- CA ARCserver D2D GWT RPC Request Multiple Vulnerabilities
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability