The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to bypass the authentication process to and gain unauthorized access to the system with the privileges of the victim. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to IBM WAS version 184.108.40.206 or later, For updates refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PK54565
The flaw is due to an error in invoking an internal login module, wlogin method, which is not properly handling an application hashtable login. This allows attackers to perform an internal application hashtable login by providing an empty password.
IBM WAS Version 220.127.116.11
- bozotic HTTP server Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Apache Tomcat Partial HTTP Requests DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- httpdASM Directory Traversal Vulnerability