The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to conduct cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery attacks. Impact Level: Application
Apply Fix Pack 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg27004980 ***** NOTE : Ignore this warning, if above workaround has been applied. *****
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in the administrative console due to improper filtering on input values. - An input sanitation error in the administrative console can be exploited to conduct cross-site request forgery attacks.
IBM WebSphere Application Server versions 6.1 before 22.214.171.124 and 7.0 before 126.96.36.199.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Console DoS vulnerability
- CA ARCserver D2D GWT RPC Request Multiple Vulnerabilities
- HServer Webserver Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Ecava IntegraXor Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability