The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to conduct cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery attacks. Impact Level: Application
Apply Fix Pack 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 or later, http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg27004980 ***** NOTE : Ignore this warning, if above workaround has been applied. *****
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in the administrative console due to improper filtering on input values. - An input sanitation error in the administrative console can be exploited to conduct cross-site request forgery attacks.
IBM WebSphere Application Server versions 6.1 before 220.127.116.11 and 7.0 before 18.104.22.168.
- Apache Tomcat Request Object Security Bypass Vulnerability (Win)
- Apache HTTP Server Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat HTTP NIO Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability - March 2011
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability