The host is running IBM WebSphere Application Server and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let remote attackers to obtain plaintext data from a JAX-RPC or JAX-WS Web Services. Impact Level: Application
For WebSphere Application Server 6.1: Apply the latest Fix Pack (22.214.171.124 or later) or APAR PM34841. For WebSphere Application Server 7.0: Apply the latest Fix Pack (126.96.36.199 or later) or APAR PM34841. http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21474220 ***** NOTE : Ignore this warning, if above mentioned patch is already applied. *****
The flaw is caused by a weak encryption algorithm being used by WS-Security to encrypt data exchanged via a Web Service (JAX-WS or JAX-RPC), which could allow attackers to decrypt the encrypted data contained in web requests.
IBM WebSphere Application Server versions 6.1 before 188.8.131.52 and 7.0 before 184.108.40.206
- bozotic HTTP server Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CERN HTTPD access control bypass
- Home Web Server Graphical User Interface Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Kolibri Webserver 'HEAD' Request Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability