IceWarp Merak Mail Server s prone to a stack-based buffer-overflow vulnerability because the application fails to bounds-check user-supplied data before copying it into an insufficiently sized buffer. An attacker could exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code in the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will likely result in denial-of-service conditions. IceWarp Merak Mail Server 9.4.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft SMTP Service and Exchange Routing Engine Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Sendmail NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Mail relaying (thorough test)
- IceWarp Merak Mail Server 'Base64FileEncode()' Stack-Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- SpamAssassin Milter Plugin 'mlfi_envrcpt()' Remote Arbitrary Command Injection Vulnerability