The host is installed with ImageMagick and is prone to integer overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to cause denial of service condition result in loss of availability for the application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to ImageMagick version 6.7.6-4 or later. http://www.imagemagick.org/script/download.php
Integer overflow error occurs due to improper sanitation of user supplied input when by a crafted JPEG EXIF tag with an excessive components count to the 'GetEXIFProperty()' and 'SyncImageProfiles()' functions in magick/profile.c
ImageMagick version before 6.7.6-4 on Windows.
- Simple Web Server Connection Header Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Gabset Media Player Classic Integer Overflow Vulnerability
- ImageMagick Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - 01 June13 (Windows)
- ImageMagick Integer Overflow Vulnerability - 03 June (Windows)
- BigAnt IM Server 'USV' Request Buffer Overflow Vulnerability