The host is installed with ImageMagick and is prone to integer overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to cause denial of service condition result in loss of availability for the application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to ImageMagick version 6.7.5-9 or later. http://www.imagemagick.org/script/download.php
Integer overflow error is due to an improper verification of executable file by profile.c
ImageMagick version 6.7.5-8 and earlier on Windows.
- Sync Breeze Server Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- VLC Media Player USF and Text Subtitles Decoders BOF Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- CoCSoft Stream Down Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- ImageMagick Integer Overflow Vulnerability - 03 June (Windows)
- Integard Home and Pro HTTP Buffer Overflow Vulnerability