The host is installed with ImageMagick and is prone to integer overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to cause denial of service condition result in loss of availability for the application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to ImageMagick version 6.7.5-9 or later. http://www.imagemagick.org/script/download.php
Integer overflow error is due to an improper verification of executable file by profile.c
ImageMagick version 6.7.5-8 and earlier on Windows.
- IrfanView JPEG-2000 Plugin Remote Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- ImageMagick Integer Overflow Vulnerability - 02 June13 (Windows)
- Tcptrack Command Line Parsing Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Simple Web Server Connection Header Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Sendmail Buffer Overflow Vulnerability