The remote host is running IMail web interface. In this version, the session is maintained via the URL. It will be disclosed in the Referer field if you receive an email with external links (e.g. images)
Upgrade to IMail 7.06 or turn off the 'ignore source address in security check' option.
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Request Object Security Bypass Vulnerability (Win)
- LiteSpeed Web Server Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities 02 - March 2011
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability