The host is running Integard Home/Pro internet content filter HTTP server and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the system with elevated privileges or cause the application to crash. Impact Level: Application/System
Upgrade to Integard Pro version 18.104.22.16837 or Integard Home version 22.214.171.12437, For updates refer to http://www.raceriver.com/Download_Web_Filtering_Software.htm
The flaw is due to a boundary error within the web interface when processing certain HTTP requests. This can be exploited to cause a stack-based buffer overflow by sending specially crafted HTTP POST requests containing an overly long 'Password' parameter to the web interface.
Integard Home version prior to 126.96.36.19937 Integard Pro version prior to 188.8.131.5237
- Sync Breeze Server Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- xine-lib Multiple Vulnerabilities (Aug-08)
- Terminal Server Client RDP File Processing BOF Vulnerabilities
- AbsoluteFTP 'LIST' Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- VLC Media Player USF and Text Subtitles Decoders BOF Vulnerabilities (Windows)