This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-052.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the application. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS11-052.mspx
The flaw is caused when Internet Explorer attempts to access an object that has not been initialised or has been deleted causing memory corruption.
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.x/7.x/8.x
- Microsoft .NET Framework Open Data Protocol DOS Vulnerability (2769327)
- Microsoft Group Policy Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000483)
- Microsoft Excel Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (954066)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (937143)
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2604930)