This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-052.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the application. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS11-052.mspx
The flaw is caused when Internet Explorer attempts to access an object that has not been initialised or has been deleted causing memory corruption.
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.x/7.x/8.x
- Microsoft IIS FTP Service Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (975254)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2769324)
- ISA Server 2000 and Proxy Server 2.0 Internet Content Spoofing (888258)
- Microsoft IIS Authentication Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (982666)
- Microsoft Group Policy Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000483)