This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-052.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the application. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS11-052.mspx
The flaw is caused when Internet Explorer attempts to access an object that has not been initialised or has been deleted causing memory corruption.
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.x/7.x/8.x
- Internet Explorer Vector Markup Language Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2544521)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (928090)
- Microsoft Filter Pack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2801261)
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071)
- IE 5.01 5.5 6.0 Cumulative patch (890923)