This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-004.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service and possibly execute arbitrary code via a crafted FTP request that triggers memory corruption. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms11-004.mspx
The flaw is due to a boundary error when encoding Telnet IAC characters in a FTP response. This can be exploited without authenticating to the FTP service to cause a heap-based buffer overflow by sending an overly long, specially crafted FTP request.
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) version 7.0 - On Microsoft Windows Vista/2008 server Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) version 7.5 - On Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and prior
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (937143)
- Microsoft IIS Security Bypass Vulnerability (970483)
- Internet Explorer Vector Markup Language Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2544521)
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071) - Remote
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2878890)