This host is running IOServer and is prone to multiple directory traversal vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to IOServer version 126.96.36.199 or later, For updates refer to http://www.ioserver.com/
The flaws are due to improper validation of URI containing ../ (dot dot) sequences, which allows attackers to read arbitrary files via directory traversal attacks.
IOServer version 188.8.131.52 and prior
- bozotic HTTP server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_dav_svn' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Acme thttpd and mini_httpd Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http' 2.2.9 for Unix Timeout Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability