This host is running IOServer and is prone to multiple directory traversal vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to IOServer version 126.96.36.199 or later, For updates refer to http://www.ioserver.com/
The flaws are due to improper validation of URI containing ../ (dot dot) sequences, which allows attackers to read arbitrary files via directory traversal attacks.
IOServer version 188.8.131.52 and prior
- Aspen Sever Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Hash Collisions DOS Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities