This host is running IOServer and is prone to multiple directory traversal vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to IOServer version 184.108.40.206 or later, For updates refer to http://www.ioserver.com/
The flaws are due to improper validation of URI containing ../ (dot dot) sequences, which allows attackers to read arbitrary files via directory traversal attacks.
IOServer version 220.127.116.11 and prior
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities
- HServer Webserver Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- CommuniGate Pro Web Mail URI Parsing HTML Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities