This host has IrfanView installed and is prone to Integer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause Integer Overflow when screen fitting option is enabled. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 4.25 http://www.irfanview.com
This flaw is generated because the application fails to perform proper boundary checks while opening a specially crafted TIFF 1 BPP images which can exploited to cause a heap based buffer overflow.
IrfanView version prior to 4.25
- Simple Web Server Connection Header Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Integard Home and Pro HTTP Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IrfanView Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- RealPlayer Watch Folders Function Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- VLC Media Player USF and Text Subtitles Decoders BOF Vulnerabilities (Windows)