This host has IrfanView installed and is prone to Integer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to cause Integer Overflow when screen fitting option is enabled. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 4.25 http://www.irfanview.com
This flaw is generated because the application fails to perform proper boundary checks while opening a specially crafted TIFF 1 BPP images which can exploited to cause a heap based buffer overflow.
IrfanView version prior to 4.25
- Personal File Share HTTP Server Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL 'COM_FIELD_LIST' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- VMCI/HGFS VmWare Code Execution Vulnerability (Win)
- IpTools Tiny TCP/IP Servers Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- RealPlayer Watch Folders Function Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)