ISC BIND is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability because the software fails to handle certain record types. An attacker can exploit this issue to cause the application to fall into an infinite loop, denying service to legitimate users. BIND versions 9.7.1 and 9.7.1-P1 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Kingsoft Antivirus 'KisKrnl.sys' Driver Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wireshark SMB PIPE Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Trend Micro OfficeScan Client Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Microsoft IIS FTP Server 'ls' Command DOS Vulnerability
- Wireshark IEEE 802.11 Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)