This host is missing an important security update according to Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 5.
Successful exploitation may allow an untrusted Java applet to execute arbitrary code outside the Java sandbox. Visiting a web page containing a maliciously crafted untrusted Java applet may lead to arbitrary code execution with the privileges of the current user. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 5, For updates refer to http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4738
For more information on the vulnerabilities refer the below links.
Java for Mac OS X v10.6.6 and later or Mac OS X Server v10.6.6 and later.
Updated on 2017-03-28
CVE CVE-2011-0802, CVE-2011-0814, CVE-2011-0862, CVE-2011-0863, CVE-2011-0864, CVE-2011-0865, CVE-2011-0867, CVE-2011-0868, CVE-2011-0869, CVE-2011-0871, CVE-2011-0873
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Microsoft Office Remote Code Execution Vulnerability-2839571 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X Security Update 2008-005
- Microsoft Silverlight Security Bypass Vulnerability (2932677) (Mac OS X)
- Apple iTunes Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Apple Mac OS X 'i386_set_ldt()' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability