The host is running JBoss Application Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to get the all services with their paths on the server and get the sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Multiple flaws are due to, - Status page is publicly accessible. Which leads to leakage of logs of last connections and (in second case) leakage of all services (with their paths) on the server. - There is no protection against Brute Force attacks at these resources and other private resources with BF vulnerability. The list of all resources of concrete server can be found at page status?full=true.
JBoss Application Server 5.0 and prior.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Media Player Classic (MPC) Webserver Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Serva32 Directory Traversal and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Apache Remote Command Execution via .bat files
- Microsoft IIS ASP Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Traffic Server Synthetic Health Checks Remote DoS Vulnerability