The JBoss Enterprise Application Platform is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including a remote code-execution issue, a remote denial-of- service issue, and a cross-site request-forgery issue. Successful exploits can allow attackers to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application, perform certain administrative actions, deploy arbitrary WAR files on the server, or cause denial-of-service conditions other attacks may also be possible. These issues affect JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.3.0 other versions may also be affected.
Updates are available please see the references for more information.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Mongoose Web Server Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Traffic Server Synthetic Health Checks Remote DoS Vulnerability
- Weborf 'get_param_value()' Function HTTP Header Handling Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CoreHTTP 'src/http.c ' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities