Joostina is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and to launch other attacks. Joostina versions 1.3.0 and prior are vulnerable.
Reportedly, this issue has been fixed by the vendor however, this has not been confirmed by Symantec. Currently, we are not aware of any vendor-supplied patches. If you feel we are in error or if you are aware of more recent information, please mail us at: email@example.com.
- phpWebSite 'page_id' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Oracle XSQLServlet XSQLConfig.xml File
- LDAP Account Manager 'selfserviceSaveOk' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- MantisBT Cross-site scripting Vulnerability
- DD-WRT '/Info.live.htm' Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities