The remote web server is vulnerable to a cross-site scripting issue. Description : Older versions of JServ (including the version shipped with Oracle9i App Server v1.0.2) are vulnerable to a cross site scripting attack using a request for a non-existent .JSP file.
Upgrade to the latest version of JServ available at http://java.apache.org. Also consider switching from JServ to TomCat, since JServ is no longer maintained.
- Apache Tomcat Session Fixation Vulnerability (Windows)
- Lil' HTTP Server Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities January 2010
- Apache Tomcat 'Transfer-Encoding' Information Disclosure and Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Arbor Networks Peakflow SP 'index/' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability