The remote web server is vulnerable to a cross-site scripting issue. Description : Older versions of JServ (including the version shipped with Oracle9i App Server v1.0.2) are vulnerable to a cross site scripting attack using a request for a non-existent .JSP file.
Upgrade to the latest version of JServ available at http://java.apache.org. Also consider switching from JServ to TomCat, since JServ is no longer maintained.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities 02 - March 2011
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 'plugin-key.kdb' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- JServ Cross Site Scripting
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities 01 - March 2011