The remote web server is vulnerable to a cross-site scripting issue. Description : Older versions of JServ (including the version shipped with Oracle9i App Server v1.0.2) are vulnerable to a cross site scripting attack using a request for a non-existent .JSP file.
Upgrade to the latest version of JServ available at http://java.apache.org. Also consider switching from JServ to TomCat, since JServ is no longer maintained.
- Acme thttpd and mini_httpd Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Hash Collisions DOS Vulnerability
- HTTP File Server Security Bypass and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability