This host is installed with Kingsoft Antivirus and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow local users to cause a denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an error when handling system service calls in the 'kisknl.sys' driver which can be exploited to cause a page fault error in the kernel and crash the system.
Kingsoft Antivirus version 2011.1.13.89 and prior.
- Firefox Browser designMode Null Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability - Linux
- Cisco VPN Client for Windows 'StartServiceCtrlDispatche' Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Squid Proxy Cache ICAP Adaptation Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Local Denial of Service Vulnerability-01 Oct2013 (Mac OS X)
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Local Denial of Service Vulnerability-01 Oct2013 (Linux)