Kolibri is prone to a remote buffer-overflow vulnerability because it fails to perform adequate checks on user-supplied input. Successfully exploiting this issue may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary commands in the context of the application. Failed attacks will cause denial-of-service conditions. Kolibri 2.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Ezhometech Ezserver Long 'GET' Request Stack Overflow Vulnerability
- HP System Management Homepage Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Monkey HTTP Daemon Invalid HTTP 'Connection' Header Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Media Services ISAPI Extension Code Execution Vulnerabilities