This host is running Kolibri Webserver and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to crash the server process, resulting in a denial-of-service condition. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
This flaw is caused by a buffer overflow error when handling overly long 'HEAD' requests, which could allow remote unauthenticated attackers to compromise a vulnerable web server via a specially crafted request.
Kolibri Webserver version 2.0
- Aspen Sever Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Ecava IntegraXor Account Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- GoAhead WebServer 'name' and 'address' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities
- AOLServer Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability